Saturday, January 16, 2010

Ch-ch-ch-changes

things that I always thought we're like a dream, and most likely not happen, are happening!
You know how I make fun of myself all the time for being a dateless, short, not very funny, geek, alcoholic?
WELL!
I officially have a date to prom. Ladies and gents say hello to Dan! We're buds and shat.
I am...still short. But I'm embracing it. Me + Curly-Q hair + cat-eye glasses = life.
My improv team came in 1st on our semi's night, kicking us into first place contender for the finals. - WHICH ARE TONIGHT! *vomits* *breaks legs*
I'm not doing very well in school due to so many doctors appointments due to mono. But some teachers are rad and letting me do the final a week later than everyone else. Squee!
And my liver fuction is not intact, cause of mono, so I am no longer an alcoholic...
For now....
Lates!

No comments:

Post a Comment