Monday, October 19, 2009

Bonnie and Clyde

Brigitte Bardot Is fabulous!
Also, I'm writing Stacks. I want to get it done before the end of the month.
If you're wondering what stacks is, its my short movie I'm writing.
YES IM THAT KIND OF PERSON.
Also, I wrote a sonnet for English Lit:

Simple Rejections:
How can your eyes be so piercingly blue
That can put shame to summer's August sky
Not notice or observe the blatant clue,
That of my obvious and outward cry.
And that of your greatness of mind and state
Which belittles mine of charm, wit and yearn
In a life enthralled with power and hate
Cause to my heart a second degree burn.
And all I can do is wait and worry
For you to realize that I am here
This predicament becomes a flurry
And then I am left with one single tear.
But even though your advances do lack
I will keep trying and always come back.

I had to grate that extra cheese on top. 
Bahaha. I hope I pass.
Later Losers.

No comments:

Post a Comment