Monday, October 26, 2009

Sometimes you need to write a sonnet

That's how I feel most of the time.
Here's a respond sonnet to the other one:

Unsure Acceptance
For a moment I let myself tell you
Share something secret and live without care
The truth is old to me but to you, new
And I am left with my soul open, bare.
For my whisper was a wave of relief
After twice the year of feeling for you.
Your lack of response renders me with grief
And now all you can say, and or do
Is take me now and forever be mine
Reply to me in a glorious state 
Bestow a kiss to me and summer's wine
In a matter of words too little too late.
Now we can laugh at the years gone wasted, 
And dream of the wines we could have tasted.

Yup. Somethings are better left unsaid I guess.
Also, i wrote an erotic sonnet, at the plea of Kiera and Sarja.
AND I'm writing this other one, with hella swears.
But this is for all.

1 comment: