Sunday, March 21, 2010

Krispy Kreme.

I dont think I will ever go near a Krispy Kreme doughnut again. We were selling them to fundraise for our trip to OTTAWA THIS WEEK!!! (holyshitholyshitholyshit) I'm so excited! I get to see all my friends from camp, and spend a week doing what I love. Improv. :)
And although some men suck, there's always the one's WAY out there who can just make you smile. Even if you are a drunken fool. ...Happy st Paddys?
MY DREAM LAST NIGHT! It featured, Michael Buble and I as a couple (fsahekljdsnalkjklhasf), Skyping with a jewish guy, Me and my friend painting rocks in a park, then following Michael around on his World Tour. Excellent. 
I'm downloading so much music tonight for my trip. Can hardly wait! Woo!
Will UPdate tomorrow.
Beers for Deers. (band name idea)

No comments:

Post a Comment