Monday, March 29, 2010

Davenport

Nationals. Wow. What an experience. The Best Ever. 
Not many words to describe it. But here are some things that I appreciated on the trip:
Furst! The people there are only amazing. Workshops were excellent, and I just loved being around so many improvisers. Going to shows were intense. So much freaking fun! And I met my doppleganger! If you're like WTFISADOPPLEGANGER!?!?! it's someone who looks just like you! I met Jailyn, and she lives in Halifax, and we have the same face shape, height, build, mannerisms, nose, hair (hers a bit darker) and fashion sense. She's just slightly more asian than me. 
Secund! Team Bonding! I am in love with every person on my team, and our coaches. Seriously, I want to pinch all of your cheeks with good ol' grandmotherly goodness. Then bake you all a pie. OH! I'm going to write everyone a sentimental letter that will bring tears to your eyes. 
Thurd! The general happiness I felt while attending all sorts of events. Rene! Thanks for the magical music, and remembering our beautiful inside joke from camp. Davenport my friend, Davenport. You were/are my favorite, nottabigdeal.
I hope to be there next year, as a volunteer/chaperone. And who knows what next year brings? amiright? After talking to some "up-theres" I'm thinking of the possibility of moving to the other side of the country to work with the league... aefjsdbwelufjb FUTURE AMIRIGHT???
Ok. Must practice the Ukulele, and write a song for it called "Davenport."
Onto the next thing....

1 comment:

  1. lovee! hope you guys all had so much fun! so happy for you kelli!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete