Thursday, September 24, 2009

poppin lockin.

GUESS WHAT!?!?!
I'm blogging at school. IN CLASS. straight up, I'm a rebel.
I have to do this quick and it would look pretty since I cant get a picture or anything. BUT YA.
I'm in GTP right now, grad transitions. worthless class. Im chillin with ma girls E and G. Love them. E and I have a special walk. It's pretty sexy. (NAWT)
E just found a calculater on the computer (surprise) and G just won her first game of Solitaire, aparently it wasn't so great. I found all the right type. yes the impecible typing game from the elementary days. I beat the system by getting 106. THATS RIGHT. 106 words per minute babe..
I think a chick in my class is drunk. It's getting on ma nerves.
I should probably sign off before Ms M. kills my brain. Or something.
Salut!
ps. I'm meeting PICNICFACE tonight!
I'll attach a link later.
pss Improv Senior team call backs are today aswell. Im stoked.
*rock me rock me rock me sexy jesus*

No comments:

Post a Comment