Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Rehearsals, Rehearsals, Reshmersales.

Trips! England equals fantasy. I want to live there for sure. The fashion, the statements, the hotties. It all seems like good cookin' to me. Sorry it took a while to write this up, I've been busy being super lame and getting in fights with my mom. Hey! I couldn't stay at home, that's how bad it got. Luckily the bfffffff lives 2 houses away so we crashed. Watched Wizards of Waverly Place the movie. It wasn't the greatest, but I enjoyed myself.
So better stories, Yesterday was the annual burning ceremony where me and my 3 friends get together and burn all the terrible moments from our past year. It's a form of closure I guess? Anyway, we all had a 'big picture' which was off a guy who really bothered/broke your heart/ruined your life this year. It was great to watch the coffee guy burn. We started burning around 12:30 am, and we ended at like 4 in the morning. We spent a lot of time sitting by the burning garbage can talking about things that we are comfortable talking about with eachother. It was kind of magical. SO MUCH LOVE.
Ok, I've had rehearsals everyday, and I am tired. In fact I just got home from rehearsal and all I want to do is watch The degrassi goes hollywood movie, but I can't find it online. Dan levy is in it. Goodness Goodness.
Until then,

No comments:

Post a Comment