Friday, April 2, 2010

I play an unsettling amount of solitaire.

Things:
There's a hurricane outside, the power keeps going off, and i think a tree in the park across from me is going to crash down on my house.
Why the fuck am I sitting in my attic?
I ended something today, in a starbucks. How stereotypical, but whatever. And the weather outside was super shitty to go along with it. I LOVE pathetic fallacies. 
I wrote a song on my ukulele on wednesday. Yup, I actually wrote "Davenport" and it's wicked. I was attending a rugby while writing it. I also did some improvised songs. They we're horrible, but it gave them character. 
I saw a musical at the university I'm auditioning for. It was so excellent. I keep falling in love with this stupid man. argh argh argh.
I'm eating a green lolly.
ALSO, my pal from halifax just told me about this game she invented.. sort of. It's Jenga; the drinking game. !!! How excellent is THAT?!
Craving McDonalds.
Calming myself down.
Playing the Ukulele.
Wanting rum.
Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment