Saturday, August 22, 2009

Camp Crushes

I'm back from Camp. Jesus. I LOVE camp. The people there are great, and probably just about the best looking staff too. This year I had a great experience. I was in this amazing ensemble, we worked so well together and really just had a fantastic time. The pictures of me are pretty ugs, but I dont care. I got sick, terrible heat stroke, then with my hypoglycemia, i fully just melted from the inside. 
Straight up, Camp Crushes. I had many. Top 3!!!!! I love the lingo we share and the memories too. Also I got people to write me letters for my plane ride tomorrow, but most forgot. One of my pals who was a counselor wrote me a really long one! And another who I'm close with wrote it on a napkin. I also got one that was surprising. Ya I read one. oops. But it was only because S, C and my new best friend D said i ABSOLUTELY had to! It said some things that I was confused about but whatever, it's cool.
I had a crush on a counselor. My b. But its cool since we all had a crush on at least ONE counselor. It's hard when they're all so good looking and kind hearted. 
Anyways, off to Enlgand Land/France Land tomorrow. Once again saying good bye, but for only 7 days. Until then, 
Salut!

No comments:

Post a Comment