Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The Alphabet. - Part 1 of 26

Things about me starting with the letter A.
A is for...
Allergies. I'm allergic to Grass and Penicillian. So image how fun it was to get Scarlet Fever in the summer? Lying on the grass, getting a hella rash on my legs, and then finding out the only medication for scarlet fever that doesn't have penicillin in it causes nausia, dizzynesss, death. I hate my body.
Apples. I really like eating apples, daily. Although it doesn't keep the doctor away much. Damn immune system, always failing on me.
Amber. I have a friend named Amber. A Best Friend. We've known each other for 6 years. She's awesome. 
Alcohol. Obvious reasons.
Anxiety. I get embarrassing anxiety attacks all the time. But it's usually because people are fucking around and not getting their shit together.
Arcade Fire. (Since I must include a band.. if possible) Love them. Great/greatest canadian band. Can't not dance to Rebellion (Lies) whenever it comes on our one good radio station.
Acting. Wanna do it for the rest of my small pathetic life. 
Audrey Hepburn. There's a large photo of her in my room to remind me of what I could look like if I were 10 pounds skinnier. wore more makeup. was from the 60's.

There we go. The letter A. Stay tuned for your favorite Letters. Such as B! and K! and the obvious one, R!

1 comment: