Monday, April 12, 2010

Eyebrows.

I have an addiction
To quoi?
Man-Candy.
So I'm thinking that eventually, I would like to get hella married. And if someone is really dumb enough to ask me to be their wife (ridiculous) I hope our wedding song is something legit, like Samson by Regina Spektor. Or anything by Regina Spektor. Goodness I love her.
Also, I was thinking about life in general lately.
It's pretty fucking different than what I had thought it to be. I was expecting to grow into a lonely cat lady and married to a dude who looked like stephen colbert, minus all the funny. And that's not very fun at all.
I have low standards on how my life will turn out. Housewife, secretly depressed, Desperate Housewives to keep me busy/entertained in my sexless marraige. But really, things are pretty alright. I mean, I'm still in the stupid idiotic thing called High School, but only for a short while. Then I'll be off doing what I lovelovelovelove.
Win-
-Win situation.

1 comment:

  1. Yes to Regina Spektor! Let it be...Laughing With God. lol
    Or "You Don't Know Me", which is technically mostly Ben Folds. I would still find that ironic and hilarious.

    ReplyDelete