Saturday, April 24, 2010

Bspot.

Alphabet day. B!!!
B is for...

Bananas: Not a fan. Banana flavored things aren't so bad... but eating them on their own? So phallic. 
Best Friends: No generally the nicest thing for those who aren't in this category, but I feel like everyone on my improv team is a "best friend". AW.
Birthing: ....GROSS. my friend is afraid of pregnant women, and I'm afraid of birthing. I mean, gross. seriously. frightening.
Bandeaus: Used to be super against them. Don't ask me why.. it probably was my experience with them when they first came out like a few years ago.. and I was in an american apparel and the woman said to try on my romper with one.. and she gave me a small. Ok, I'm short.. but when it comes to bandeaus.. I'm not a small. I put it on, and it was so grossly constricting and uncomfortable. I bought the romper.. but that's it.
Bella Coola: The name of our cabin at camp this year. Smiley Face. 
Be Your Own Pet: This sick band with this very angry chick lead singer. I like to listen to them when I'm angry because boys don't like me.. or angry that girls are mostly bitches. Bitches.. that's another B-word.
Bitches: Don't make me slap you.

Then end?

1 comment:

  1. their best stuff is on infinity cat records, including damn damn leash, their best song ever!

    ReplyDelete