Sunday, August 2, 2009

Bedroom Eyes

This is the email I just sent my  buddy in serbia. (Edited a tad):

Baby I know that you like me, you my future wifey
Soulja Boy Tell 'Em, yeah
You can be my Bonnie, I can be your Clyde
You could be my wife, text me, call me
-Kiss me thru da phone by Soulja Boy

So [D]! I hella miss you and shat!
I've lost so many friends lately to sex, drugs and rock n roll (the bad kinds of each) that I realized how much I missed you.
Tomorrow I'm going to edmonton, fun eh? I'm going to folk fest there. I hope Metric is performing.. but I think they're doing V-fest.
How's Serbia? How's Milan? How's life? Any barfights? I hope not! (Unless they were like the old timey saloon ones, that would be sweet)
[S] and I went to an improv show at a bar, and i was too nervous to order a drink even though I knew they didn't ID. One of these days you can come with me and pretend to be my lover since I had to sit at a table with the man who hurt my heart last time. It was ok, I made bedroom eyes at this guy. He's hilarious and was hella drunk. 
Ok, In all, I miss you I miss you I miss you.
BABY COME BACK!

Baby Come back to me
In my heart I still believe
We were meant to be…
Together so whatever it takes (Baby Come Back)
Baby come back to me
I should have never set you free
My baby
Come back (Baby Come Back)
- Baby come back - Vanessa Hudgens.

Kisses!
xox
Kelli


I want him to take me to grad.
Salut!

No comments:

Post a Comment