Thursday, August 13, 2009

Forgiveness Please.

Eff. I have a headache. Im trying to cure it with hot water. My mother's bad mood/hangover has rubbed off on me. (ok, MAYBE I shouldn't have ate that bag of pizza fishy crackers, but damn they looked so good.) 
Tomorrow I am leaving for 10 days! Summer Camp. Sort of. It's a different kind of camp. It's an IMPROV CAMP. wooooooooo. May I be the first to say that the men of Improv are VERY attractive men. They ladies are also very good looking, I get intimidated by them. Not gunna lie. 
Ok, so I'm bringing my Tambourine. Classic funtimes. I hope people dont end up always counting on me to bring the tambourine places. I can't handle their pressure!!
I wont really be able to relax at home for at least 17 days
ok no, after I get back I start rehearsals. 
EFF.
Ok. Ok. Ok. I'll try and blog when I get home, but no guarantees! 
For now, this is the Me. Gone for 8 days.. hopefully it wont be too cold.
Salut!
ps. picture from actual camp i was at.

No comments:

Post a Comment