Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Kiera better Comment on this

I'm home! And how lovely it is to be home!
12 hours in a car is NOT what I'd like to call, a Fun Time.
But there were some good moments. I enjoy the Chats C and I have. Some of the times I dont think her parents were too proud. "Hey K, do you remember that time you and S pretended to be blind? It really pissed me off" "Wait, where did you go C? I cant see anything! It's all dark!"
bahaha, good times.
Today I bought a bathing suit. It reminds me of the notebook. Im going to put a picture up, but dont call me a skank plzkaythanks.
My favorite parts of edmonton were :
1- IRON AND WINE at Folk Fest. The man who started my beard craze. 
2- Sneaking out of P's house to do stuffs (7 11)
3- Car ride home rants
4- Shopping at 'Devine' a place that sells new and used clothing. Bought some killa shizz.
5- C's dad acting super serious and trying to be stelth while handing me flask and saying "Straight Vodka"
My least favorite parts of edmonton were :
1- Almost getting kidnapped and raped after sneaking out of the house at around 2 ish in the morning. Here's the story - We had just left 7 11 with our foods when this guy across the street yelled something over to P asking where some bus station was. She yelled back what is was and told them it was probably closed by now. We all laughed. Everything was amusing. They then yelled back "Hey, you guys want to join us?" Now picture the 3 scary ass sorta big guido ish guys hootin' over at as, and us 4 girls, well 3 of them were tall (not me) but still, much younger than them. P yells back "Sorry, no. We're going home." Then they continue to yell more shit at us, meanwhile I'm getting scared out of my witts, about to pee my pants. We all start walking semi fast, thankfully we're near our turn off point, when a car slows down near us and pulls onto the side of the road right where we're about to pass. The scary guy in the car rolls down his window and waits for us to walk close. WHen we do pass him we hear him say "Hey girls, you wanna get in?" and we all just ignore him and veer off close to the turn off point. When we do turn P, K and C all start booking it to some house and I'm following behind cursing the fact that I'm wearing the worst shoes to run away in ever. When we get to this house we hide along the side of a garage until the coast looks clear. Needless to say, We were all super frightened and we spent the rest of the walk home hiding in the shaded areas and walking in the trees away from all cars that past us.
2- Finding out that I'm obese. So much gained weight/im fat.
3- How dry it was
4- Awkward folk fest moments/Too much country music.
Anyways, Im excited about Camp on Friday.
WOOO 10 days of Improv.
Salut!

1 comment:

  1. Goodness me... Almost getting raped is not on anyone's list of things to accomplish.
    Lesson learned: always wear comfortable shoes at night.

    Shut the front door you're not obese fuck all if you're fat then I'm comatose in my lard-ridden body.

    P.S. I like the title of this blog post.
    fwah!

    ReplyDelete