Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Flying Flying Flying

When I got to the airport, I was having a bit of an eternal spazz. First time flying alone, so convinced that I would go to the wrong gate n' shat. Luckily I found my way there, it was too my right and passed an albino with ginger hair. On the flight I sat next to a couple who thought it would be cool to start making out on the flight. It wasn't cool to me. The rest of the flight I wrote, and read, and stared at the little TV on the back of the other chair. It was an old episode of What not to Wear. Hella awesome. The guy had a sick transformation. When I arrived here I was greeted by mah pals, who were wearing gorgeous sweaty pants and pj's, and a guy who LOOKED like he was running up to his mom, but then they started to make out. Awkward. When we got back to her place, I heard all there awesome stories of Parties Past. I was uber jealous. But there will be lots to come. Then we went to a nice shopping street (Similar to Robson Street in Vancouver) where I purchased a GREAT sweater at a vintage store. Lets just say its Blue and says " WORLD'S GREATEST GRANDMA! Love Sam & Jon" That just happened. Tomorrow, illegal things are happening me thinks. But since I'm a self proclaimed good girl, then they will remain secret. Sorry peeps. Life is good, even though I have a killer regret of NOT tell him how I feel. But I will have to live with that one for a while. Eff me. Camp better be sexy. Kisses
Salut!

No comments:

Post a Comment