Monday, June 15, 2009

2 down 2 to go.

I did two finals today. I had english first and i managed to not get smacked in the face by my english teacher's nipples. You would understand if you went to my school. I spent the lunch break between final blocks writing cheat sheets for my french final. I ended up only using one since i was sitting next to my bestie, who i copied off of. god knows I love her. I also helped my other friend answer the multiple choice using pencil signs. Eraser tip is up - A Eraser tip to the right - B Eraser tip down - C Eraser tip to the left - D. the tricky ones were E's. On those i would just shrug. I hate school. Anywhooo. Tomorrow I have two more finals. Im FUCKED for the math one. no way I'm going to do well. I suck at life. Psychology = one large study sheet which i will smuggle in my bra and keep it out on my desk the whole time cause i doubt ms mann will notice.
Off the subject of school. Please. It's killing me not so softly. 
Laura Marling and Bob Dylan are my friends right now. Well they are friends to my ears. I'm listening to Laura slur her brilliant lyrics from New Romantic, and occasionally watching a friend of mine cover Blowin' in the wind. Both are making me happy. 
Summer is so close I can smell the over priced candy at the little concession in the park across the street. I can't wait to grab my notebook, some sunblock, a baggie of real fruit gummies and a pen and head out there for a day. The only hard part is trying to avoid the children picking at me. For some reason they like my face. I don't know why. I'm terrible with children. 
I guess I should go study with my dad. Who is a mathematician. Seriously.
Salut.
Ps. My neighbor is jumping on his trampoline trying to peek into my room.
Fuck you broseph, I have blinds and curtains.

No comments:

Post a Comment