Monday, June 29, 2009

Just one night couldn't be so wrong.

I'm addicted to the Cobra Starship/Leighton Meester collab song. It's pretty hott. ANYWHOOS,. Last night I went to my friends dance show. There were a lot of very good ones, and a lot of ballet. I think when it's on point it's beautiful, but otherwise, I was just excited to see the ones with people I knew. I watch Ferris Beuller's day off saturday night, now I want to watch the producers. As you can see I have a huge crush on Mathew Broderick. TONIGHT though, I can't watch it, because I'm going to go soak up some lovely music. At a great sushi/kareoke place, there are evening shows. I'm going with two very hott people, K - babe a tron, but a chick. and D - I hope he wears his plaid shirt. So hott. Alrighty then. Kiss. Salut.

No comments:

Post a Comment