Saturday, June 13, 2009

Looky here partner.


Well, here I am again. Bloggin' No followers. Puhlease. I have more followers on Twitter. Yes I have a twitter. lol all you want. 
Dear residents of the world who come across this and have some stupid idea that it is always cold in Canada. Dear god. I am so over-heated. I can't wear pants in my room. It reached 37 degrees in here a week ago (thats 98degrees for all you F peeps).
I'm almost done school which is a plus. Then I'm going to spend my summer trying to find a fake ID to go to natalie portman's shaved head and au revoir simone. No one would believe me. But I am seeing death cab. Yay. 
Besides seeing one concert, traveling to England/Paris and going to improv camp My summer is empty. Mainly July. I have no plans for July. Wanna hang out? Make out? 
Things I would like to get accomplished:
-Make music. Either by myself or with The Giant. 
-Blog more ( but i dont really think that's something that is considered an accomplishment.)
-Find love. The man i was chasing after ruined a few months of life for me. COOOOL.
-Take up a filthy habit.
-Make clothing with The Captain. And not only pillowcase dresses (made 3 two days ago.)
-Become a Ginger (like Isla Fisher)
-Run around Granville Island like a fool, but staying as far away from the birds as possible.
-Ride my shiny orange bike around town.
-Wear my high-rise shorts with tie-dyed t-shirts.
Nothing much. Nothing really exciting. Sort of like me.
I have two days of finals, a total of 4 exams. Eff.
I wish I was smart, not just clever.
Salut.

No comments:

Post a Comment