Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I was sooo drunk last night....

Except i wasn't really. I just slapped a guy in the face because he deserved it.
Plans for a delicious day. I'm hanging out with my pal meghan. Many fun times to be enjoyed. :D
Anywho. I look like someone out of south pacific today. its pretty lol. Im such in a showtunes sort of mood. Im listening to "I'm alive" from the new musical next to normal. SO GOOD. i am jealous. This song is so brilliant. Holy shit. Im lost. My sentences are really short. AHHHHH! I'm going slightly insane.
I have this great memory from last night. Cass + amb had fallen asleep in the middle of Raise your Voice but i was just so into it. So i kept watching
 it and making my witty little comments to them. I also found my old boyfriend. The original Michael Cera. "Johnny Lewis" was also on the OC. In RYV he wass "Kiwi" and on the OC his name was "Chilli".... hmmm.... 
The best part was the fact that Kat Dennings was in this movie. SO RANDOM. I use to like seriously dislike her (i dont know why..) But lately I've had this weird soft spot for her. Probably cause she was in raise your voice. (random as shit)
Off to make plans, Jingle Jangle.
Salut.
ps. I saw the Hangover. FUNNIEST FUCKING MOVIE YOU WILL EVER SEE.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a gay man trapped in a young girls body!!! I must admit "I'm Alive" is awesome. Shit....maybe I'm gay....

    ReplyDelete