Monday, June 22, 2009

Everybody waaaaaants a thrill.

Don't stop believing guys. Don't you ever stop.
So I'm a lama-zoid and went to teenchoiceawards.com and voted. Oh ya. I voted for all the good ones, ie the ones that wont win. How much can I bet that twilight will win everything? "This is the skin of a predator." *click* What was that? Me turing the TV off. yaya I think Rob Pattinson is a hottie, but he was so much better in Harry Potter 4. Cedric is hotter than Edward.. wanna fight about it? 
Yes i read the books and enjoyed them.
Im a hypocrite, whatever. (I'm also a hippogriff.) ;)
I had a whole night planned for tonight (thanks anna for having to babysit) so now i'm going to watch Legally Blondes with my BFFFFFFFFFF of 9 years. I think we photograph well together, which is really what it's all worth. She's definitely 9 or 10 inches taller than me. I need to wear heels more.
PROM PROM PROM.
Oh ya, thats next year. I'm so excited for it. I'm searching out my dress in europe this summer. I'm a freak dont forget that. I still need to find a date.... hmm. Well I can get P. to take me, but I think he'd feel weird coming back to high school, even for just a night. (unless he realizes he's in love with me.)
So yea, I think I need, 4 dresses? Well I need a prom dress, I need a dress for Grad Pictures, I need a dress for actual grad (under my cloak and such) and one for after-grad (party-city!!) but I just need to get an easier outfit to party in, and flat shoes.
Suggestions on where to find these? My two followers?

No comments:

Post a Comment