Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Scary Clown Music

I'm listening to what can only be described as Scary clown music. I enjoy it though. I have found some music that I like with no words!! Take it all. 
Once again I had a whole evening planned for tonight, but this time anna is really over tired and not doing so well so it is postponed for thursday. Im going to buy a hat or something.
So, like last night, I'm going to hang out with the beef. (bff) go get dinner, go see a movie.
Last night we had a hell of a lot of fun watching Legally Blondes, which is a terrible movie. But thats what I like to do, waste my time watching these things. HELLLO LOSERVILLE!
Anyway, I'm still waiting for my friend to upload glorious pictures from our scavendger hunt. It was a pretty epic night, I wore my favorite velvet pants and everything. There is one photo from the night, it's right before we headed out. Here:
Can you guess which one I am? Too late, I'm the one sitting next to the idiot. It looks like i dont have a chin? In the white and grey striped shirt and blue velvet pants. That would be my best friend of 9 years sitting next to me with a vagina mouth. We're a class act.
Look at how hott the rest of my friends are. 
I'll talk later, for now I'm going to laugh at my reflection in the mirror.
Salut!

No comments:

Post a Comment