Saturday, June 20, 2009

Paris, Je t'aime.

I watched this movie twice today. It's brilliant. If you've never seen it, I suggest you try it, even if you dont speak french! Paris, Je t'aime!!!! (vraiment)
Last night I did a scavenger hunt with some of my friends. It was a girls night. We made complete fools out of ourselves but I dont care. Some people need to take the sticks out of their asses. 
I hope that I can put some of the pics up soon. It was a picture scavenger hunt, so there were thins like "kiss a stranger" and "take a picture with an LB"
Needless to say I was the photographer since I am le pansy.
I was in a few pictures though, we had to steal something from someones lawn, so we took this sign.. i forget what it was, but that was a great moment. then you could see my face.
OHMYGOODNESS
the cops were everywhere that night, some people went out again (S. and I stayed in 'cause we was tired.) and they saw friends of theres getting arrested, also my pals house got pissed on.. yea... funn....
Next monday I want to go get sushi and watch some people perform their music. Maybe P. will come........ I hope. maybs K.F.
off to bed. mommy's wondering why I'm on the computer.
Salut

No comments:

Post a Comment