Sunday, June 14, 2009

All of that love packed up into a Blue Yaris.


My French Teacher owns a light blue yaris. He has a wife, a daughter who is a year old today and a dog named Bella. He may or may not be a werewolf. 
I'm blogging early today because if i don't I'll stop studying. I already tried tackling Psychology, that was a bust. It's really hard to study for Ms Mann's Psych 11 class (number one, Ms Mann is frighteningly 4"11) because you look at the notes she gives you for the test and you think to yourself, WOW this is fucking common sense. She gives us the words we need to know for "fill in the blanks" and "matching" and yes, we get a word bank. It's like a grade 7  english test (which i probably failed back then anyway...) There I go again, wallowing in self pity. ATM I am listening to some fab french music, (myspace.com/odlandmusic if you're interested) my favorites are "Mathilde Rossignol" and "Train" (for the Ukulele.)
A wise pal of mine once said "in order to have good stories you must do some fucking crazy things" or something along those lines. I think she's right, my blog is boring since I do nothing. UGH. OH I found out today my dad came across my twitter and read all my updates. They are pretty inappropriate, especially the one that was stolen by the book my favorite, Amy Sedarais wrote. Now he thinks im like a nympho or something (which I'm not...) that was embarrassing.. I tried to be like "oh those were just jokes with friends.." but he stood there looking really awkward and said "you should make your updates private."
Blerg.
I look forward to blogging soon. Probably again tonight since I'm a looooooser. 

1 comment:

  1. "The secret to telling really great stories is doing a lot of dumb shit."

    If I do so copy and paste correctly.

    With that, I conclude that we will do some dumb shit together (egg the blue yaris?) this summer and tell some really great stories.

    Please also add that your french teacher has the swollen belly resembling that of a starving Ethiopian child:

    http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/40793000/jpg/_40793102_children203.jpg

    ReplyDelete