Friday, June 26, 2009

Rock Me Sexy.

Hello!
Have you seen Hamlet 2?
If not, walk to a rogers or a blockbuster and rent the SHIT out of this one.
I'm surprised I havn't brought this one up before now, But I re-watched it tonight and remembered why it's my favorite movie. 
It's also got my boyfriend in it. Hello Skylar Astin!
How can you not watch a movie with lyrics like:
"Immaculate Conception really makes my day, But the dudes got lats that make me feel gay. Turning the other cheek is really showing class, But I think it's really sexy when he kicks Satan's ass!" or
"Sometimes I feel like I'm drifting is space, I feel my heart-soul is falling from grace. Therapy has taken me to a better place, So why do I feel like I've been raped in the face?"
Do it. You wont regret it!
Salut!

No comments:

Post a Comment