Monday, July 20, 2009

Heels are the New Flats

At least for this shorty. I'm going to start parading around town in heels. I have a few comfortable pairs, so it should all be good.
I wish me mom was home earlier today, so I could have gone to Value Village with K and Cl. It;s getting more difficult as I realize I have multiple friends with the same first letter of their names. For example C and Cl are two different people. C has been my friend for 9 years, Cl and I met this year. C has big sandy colored hair, and Cl has long red hair (which I am very jealous of!!)
Okey Dokey. Last night my Family had a terrific conversation about how much we dislike Dane Cook. Not a funny man. This is not supposed to be mean to all those Dane lovers, it is just a personal opinion. Also Miley Cyrus thinks he's the bomb. LOLOLOL. Ok, My uncle is here now, and I'm worried he's going to start reading this. He looks like Robert DeNiro. HAHAHAHA.
Short post, perhaps I'll fix it later.
PS tonight Im going to watch the bachelorette tonight. I love this show. Jillian kicked Reid off last week. That's not cool. She also says Aboot. and from Calgary? NOT RIGHT.

No comments:

Post a Comment