Friday, July 24, 2009

What would Jesus View?

Last night I slept at S's. (lol @ double S)
We watched the NON children's movie 'Coraline'. It was pretty creepy.
I think the best line from that night, in general, was when Sarah yelled at the TV, "WHAT THE FUCK WHY IS SHE STILL IN BUTTON WORLD?!?!"
BAHAHA.
Also, when her cat appeared in her room and was staring at me, so I called her button eyes. She will forever be, Button eyes. Then I remembered that episode of The Simpson's when Homer takes the kids to "The re-deadening" and there's a Killer doll called Baby Button Eyes. Sounds scary as shit is you ask me. I just realized K is gone, and I'm pretty sure she's the only person that reads my blog. Sigh.
Ok, You know when people find there soulmates, and its like instant BOOM. Well, what about when you find your musical Soulmate. I think I found mine, but he's being real annoying when it comes to actually organizing a time when we can play music. Also, he intimidates me. And I told him I liked him. But that was a while ago, I hope he isn't creeped out or something? UGH
ok, I'm taking my L test tomorrow. Wish me luck. I studied real hard. WOOT.
Salut!

1 comment: