Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Newmen. New(men).

"Arabesque! Prepare, Pirouette! Twirl! Goose-step, Goose step! AND AGAIN!"
Beauty. I freaken love The Producers. In fact, I might just watch it with commentary tonight because It's to hot to sleep where I live. currently 79 degrees F. 
I think Matthew Broderick is a babe. He almost never grew up oh him and his boyish charms.
le sigh.
Tomorrow I'm going to a party (HA!) that is Mardi Gras themed. Should be a lol-fest since, well, the location, group of people, they are the reason I complain and blog. *Over excited smile!* 
I also have a crush. Like, a person my age, so therefore it is a crush. I HATE that word, so I use it only because the ridiculousness of it makes me laugh. HAH!
Anyways, he's cute, and in case Mr S decides to never see me, I'm getting my good Halifax friend to charm him into my arms. If Matthew Broderick and Nathan Lane had a dog baby, it would be my dog Wally.
Salut!

2 comments: