Sunday, July 5, 2009

Sense and Sensibility.

HAHHAHAHAHA Hugh Grant. (I'm a Colin Firth girl myself really...)
Anyway... I'm in a romantic pickle. But I dont think I should share my romantic issues via the interweb. That sounds kind of lame.
I hung out with 3 of my guy friends on Friday, we hung out in my friend J's place, its ballin, has a view of the river, super sweet. We had a few drinks, went to a playground, spat a lot, went on a walk and discussed why women are so complicated.
NEWS STRAIGHT FROM MY FRIEND'S MOUTH: "What the hell Happened to big hips? I love girls with Shape, a figure, Marilyn Monroe was a big girl and she was HOTT!" - "Ya she was fucking hott."
So ladies, stop killing yourself over the 100 calorie oreo packs and embrace your inner sex goddess. I have big hips, I'm chesty, and I'm going to start rocking it. Lol, I'm very white too, and short. ENJOY BEING YOU!
Ok, inspiration over. I think I'm going to start wearing heels, daily. Well, not with everything, but more then just for special occasions. Create my own persona, even though people already know me for just being me. I had no idea that a bunch of people just knew who I was. It's a cause I'm different maybes?
UGH LETS STOP TALKING ABOUT ME!
Who am I kidding, it's a blog.
I need more people to read this, how do I publisize this? Do I pull a topless like Lady Gaga? I love her, she's a babe, and neat.
HEY! I'm going to death cab soon. That's a party.
I want cheeto's, and a movie. TTYL!
Salut.

No comments:

Post a Comment