Friday, July 10, 2009

Smoke and Steal

HAIIY.
Ok, I just got up, because my mom FREAKED out at me. Haha. It's sort of funny. She's been up since like 8.
I got hardcore ditched last night. A bunch of us were gunna go bowling, so I was like, Imma go home and get socks and money. On my way home they call me and say they have no room for me in the car. So there was no way of me going. So they just went with out me.
Dear K: Remind me to get them back. <3
But that was fine, I just came back and Skype'd with my BFFFFFF C, who is in NEWYORK right now. Look at the picture below, how innocent and matching and lame we were in grade 9. Note out matching watches and pose. And how short and side bangs my hair cut was. This is why I cut my hair myself now.
Still felt crappy, but whatever, at midnight I ate a bagel and watched 3 episodes of Weeds, and an episode of The Secret Diary of a Call Girl. 
Tonight I'm seeing BRUNO. Woo. So stoked. Should be hardcore laughs, and the last time I see D before he vacations until August 22, the same day I get back from camp, and also the day before I leave for London. Alone. GAH. I'm scared of Flying alone. In my dream last night, I was flying alone to LA, for fun I guess, turns out I had nowhere to go/stay. But on the plane I was seated next to no one, and i looked behind me, and P was just sitting there so I was like, get over here and sit next to me, so he did. And we had these trays in front of us filled with little bottles of pills. On the labels of these pills there were titles of movies that we could watch. So i found the new Harry Potter one and took those pills, and so did P. And i started to like hallucinate that it was on my little mini TV screen. SO WEIRD. After a bit of that tomfoolery, we were about to land so I looked out my window, and someone threw a parachute at me, and we all jumped out my window and soar to where ever we pleased. Coincidentally, Me and a bunch of randoms  from my school (some who i really like, others that bother me from time to time) ended up in an old concert hall. And I called home and was like, "Where am I supposed to go?" And then I woke up.
The best part was soaring around in the air and looking at a very colorful California.
Yup, that was my dream. 
And tonight, hopefully will be fun.
Yesterday was only fun when Izy was here, my pal from another shitty town.
And when I got that hat.
kisses.
Salut.

1 comment: