Wednesday, July 15, 2009

the past couple of days.

Monday night: Friend moved here from Halifax, so we all had to "party". Well I partied so hard, that i ended up taking two cold showers, just to relax. It was pretty fun, and my friend and I decided that we would need to have our own reality tv show. I also remember this one guy snoring like a fucking WILD ANIMAL. Oh dear god, it was terrible. And I said "I'm a rhino" like a million times.
Tuesday night (aka, tonight): I got a free ticket to the opening of "Annie" being performed professionally. My "one" was in it. 
There are no words to describe how I feel about this boy. I hope he never comes across this and thinks I'm crazy or something, but I'm crazy about him. After the show, there were very romantic hugs going on. Sursly. I wanted to kiss him, but with him it's like I dont want it to be stupid, during the day and half awkward. I want it to be romantic, because this boy is super special. Oh no, shoot me in the face, please.
I'm le loser. 
Salut!

No comments:

Post a Comment