Saturday, July 25, 2009

We are not what you think we are..

WE ARE GOLDEN! WE ARE GOLDEN!
Oh boy, do I ever love Mika's new Song. It's dancey, it is fun, it's got the high notes. Much fun!
Look it up Playa's : Mika - We are Golden.
Im stoked on an awesome August. Edmonton, (Folk Fest + Partying + Long lost edmonton Friend = greatness), Camp (Improv + Good Friends + Happiness + Bad food + Veganism + Instruments = even more greeatness!) And England/Paris! (Hott british accents + Fashion + Searching for Prom dress + Traveling = Slightly less than camp, but still great greatness!)
Oh man, action packed. 
I only have a little bit of time left in the summer to relax.
Oh ya, and DRIVE!
you heard it champs, I got my Learners Permit (License?.. something Canadian)
And I even tried out my driving chops around the park. Then a little throughout the neighbor hood. But that scared the crap out of me. Hopefully I'll get to go out more today. Or before August. Speaking of going out, I need to go feed Jinx. Lil' Bitch. <3
Salut!

2 comments: